Characterized by the golden years of climbing, the TX4 R is a tribute to the origins of La Sportiva. Origins: in which the resoling of footwear is common practice. Thanks to the innovative Resole Platform, the TX4 R can now have its life extended after many memorable adventures. This Special Edition TX4 R will come with it’s own retro-themed inspired box. The revival of the mythical “Climbing on the Moon” and historical La Sportiva logo branding will evoke warm feelings of nostalgia.
• Eco materials come from upper leather with metal-free tanning, recycled tongue fabric, lace and hooks, internal mesh with recycled material, mudguard with recycled rubber EVA midsole with 7% recycled content
• Innovative and patented resole platform is designed for easy resoling by replacing the tread and compressed EVA ESS platform
• Vibram® Megagrip™ Outsole with enhanced stability area and Trail Bite™ heel offers excellent grip properties on both dry and wet terrains while maintaining a high level of durability
• Wide forefoot fit for excellent all day comfort and stability
• User profile: Climbers and hikers looking for an impressively capable shoe with a nice balance of stiffness and flexibility, protection, longevity of materials and ample support when carrying a heavier load
SIZES: 37 – 47.5 (half sizes)
WEIGHT: 14.2oz / 405g
UPPER: Nubuck Leather / Padded tongue with recycled fabric / Recycled rubber rand and toe cap / Mythos Lacing System with Recycled laces & eyelets
LINING: Non-Slip mesh
MIDSOLE: Traverse injection MEMlex with co-molded TPU shank and 7% Recycled EVA / STB Control System™ / ESS Resoling Platform
SOLE: Vibram® Megagrip™ with Impact Brake System™ and Climbing Zone Platform / 3mm lugs
CUSHIONING: Midsole: 35A
There are no reviews yet.